Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Little One



Hi, I'm little Bryan (that's what i hear my mom gonna call me). I'm almost 9 months old and for a normal baby, i gonna come out to this world soon....

Heard so much from the outside world in my mom's stomach and i think i getting to master something called mahjong, my mom always play it with her friends, some of them are pregnant too....wondering will it be there day that i play with the other kids in my mom's friends children.

The picture above is me....they took quite a lot of my picture but i'm shy to show my face to everyone....i think they took this picture without my notice...maybe i am sleeping.....haha

I heard i have lots of uncles and aunts around the world....wondering i have the chance to meet them all someday......wondering what i get from them when i born....hehehe (my uncle Fong tought me that.....

Well, can't wait to come out soon

11 comments:

Leah said...

I think that's the head???

Kiat said...

I saw the picture! Congratulation to your first picture on blogger, good job! "Hi, little Bryan":-)

Jordan said...

i actually don't know where's the head....on top one maybe...looks like head to me...

i guess blogger got problem just now...i used the same way to post the pic...

ka48309 said...

I think that's the butt.

Jordan said...

whatever it is...i wonder how they see it's a boy or gal with the blur picture that don't even know where's the head and butt....

Huan Bean said...

Hmm..... i don't think it's possible to be his head as it seems too big. But who knows? anyway, hi little belaian.

Kiat said...

it's a head and a fist

Jordan said...

Little belainan? haha....sounds like little special kids....

Hmm, so the picture require a lots of inteligence only can see or what....haha...

well, whatever part it is, as long as he's as smart as me then ok la....:D

Kiat said...

you mean "just" as smart as you? how ambitious:P
jk

Huan Bean said...

not belainan but belaian. hehe

JenminC said...

when he comes out, plz forbid him to play mahjong---a waste of time and not good for people.