Thursday, June 29, 2006

Misunderstood Tofu

Something happened today while i am in the office sitting in front of my pc and playing with my shimlar character. Suddenly a player nick Tofu attract me and i thought it might be someone i knew. So i started this stdupid conversation.


Me : mind i ask where you come from?

Tofu says: erm... why (29 Jun 10:50:20)

Me : well cause your nick made me thought of someone knew

Tofu says: this is my first time using this nick (29 Jun 10:52:17)

Me : oh really? but seems like you been playing this for long....honestly speaking i was wondering whether are you my cousin as he likes to use tofu too....i guess

Tofu says: oh no...not again.... im gonna change my nick soon sighs (29 Jun 10:54:00)

Tofu says: lol u ain't serious right? lol (29 Jun 11:03:32)

Me : so you are not american huh....

Tofu says: asian here ^^ (29 Jun 11:05:52)

Me : oh, i thought you were him just now....

Tofu says: lol... i took this nick from Initial D (29 Jun 11:04:33)

Me : ok, i believe you are not him...

Tofu says: so i get to keep this nick? @@ (29 Jun 11:06:36)

Me : well, i only thought you are my cousin at the first place and didn't say anything about you can't keep the nick....no hard feeling ya...

Tofu says: lol :D if i get to keep it... then i wont have any hard feelings :P (29 Jun 11:07:11)

Me : erm....ok....

Tofu says: ah okay... :P anyway nice talking to ya (29 Jun 11:08:05)

Me : same here too..

End of conversation here....(Tofu was from Initial D??)


P/S : What that tofu said is originaly i copy and paste from the chat....

P/SS : Actually me myself not sure is it all i say to him...:D

4 comments:

Huan Bean said...

I thought if the host find out one of the player's from america, they'll straight kick him out of the game?

JenminC said...

haha, funny conversation.. did you talk to him in chatting room(is that how you call it?)?

Jordan said...

got such thing? i never read the R & R thing in the game....of couse i talk to him then how i know which tofu is that.......haha

Anonymous said...

haha,dat was darn farnee conversation,esp the part about keepin the nick!how ironic!