Sunday, June 11, 2006

Life was like this part II

I can't believe this is happened to me. I'm going to carzy busy week, maybe will be month soon. Imagine a team with 5 person and i am might need to do the rest of 3 people including mine job.

This is what i do at the moment, do report for some company for their exposure rate on newspaper, magazine, and maybe television. My group of people are doing for the chinese newspaper and magazines cause the rest of the collegues can't read mandarin. So this is what happened before this, everyone in the group has the equal of big report from daily newspaper, and some sub report from magazine and newspaper from east coast of Malaysia. Before this was a peaceful, free and not so much work situation even though some team member came different time. Yeah, this was a job with all the freedom you want, as long as you finish the job you were asked to do. Plus, nobody will interrupt what you do neither you can do the same, unless there's some rushing situation.

Unfortunately, one of the member seems like unhappy with his job and been absent since the begining of the month, so at the moment the rest of us will share his job. I remembered that the other two of members, which are couples, already planned to go for vacation soon, now only left me, and another guy who come not as much as me, gonna share their jobs.

I'm already start to become a bit crazy already by sharing part of the extra job, but sometimes i do it all, i wondering do i have to camp in the office for some time to finish all the jobs that need to be finish?

But things are always two side, bad and good. By having this much of jobs in hand, which automaticly increase my monthly income by complete all those main and sub reports. But hope by that time i still manage to have the chance to enjoy the harvest.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's life & business !!! You may just think more positively that the more harsh life today, the better u'll be in the future.

I dont think u need to camp in office as in fact it's pretty near yr home, home is indeed much more better ~~~~~~~~

Remember that work is never end. Piles of work come day by day, it would be fine as long as u do yr best, dont give too much pressure on yrself ^______________^

Anonymous said...

Things in life don't come easy! every once in a while you will tend to experience it and have to learn to handle the pressure and perks of being in the darn working society. But I think in your case, MORE JOBS MORE MONEY - so what are u complaining!! :)

Anonymous said...

wahaha, so you're the suspicious cousin huh.

JenminC said...

hi cousin, i'm Min, how are you? I"m so bored~~~~...currently in drafting class...i've finished all my work so i get to PLAY~~!!

Jordan said...

suspicious cousin? so you are the same too....identify yourself now....

oh hi sweetie, you having fun in your drafting class?

Jordan said...

hhmm....about the first 2 comment, i might can guess it's from who...there's only 1 person in the world can lecture me as friend.....is that you? haha

Anonymous said...

I'll say, sorry your guess is wrong. But actually I'm not sure if I'm the one you're pointing to haha....

Jordan said...

is it....hhmm.......guess right also cause that daring friend won't put name as beauty of handsome or something.......haha....identify yourself now....