Monday, June 12, 2006

Gentlecars, start your engines.....


Damn, how could it start raining before i finish my work. Now i have to stay over without doing anything but keep on clicking my fifaworldcup player online. I almost felt asleep during working so i speed up to faster finish it, who knows still can't make it before the rain.

Maybe cause of the movie yesterday made me tired, haha. Hhmm, it's been 2 months none stop watching movie week by week. Looks like i didn't miss any movie that i wanna watch so far, though some of the movies are out of my espectation.

Yesterday went to watch Pixar new animation CARS with my budd. Since he being good and nice when he was sick last week by taking his medicine on time, so i decide to treat him dinner plus the movie as reward...hehe

So how's the CARS? I don't really know, cause there's a lot of mini engine starting to run around in the cinema, wait, i thought i'm in day care center or something. Well, at least i think the short animation at the begining before the show starts do attract. Gonna add into my mobile collection once the DVD is out for sale.

So how's the CARS really, well i can say it has quite good story line, but so far for me, i think it can't compare to Over The Hedge, a animation showed before CARS, which is not a production of Pixar, i gonna get the DVD too...woohoo....

Oh gosh, i am tired....ignore me if you think it's weird.....zzzzz

No comments: