Sunday, June 11, 2006

Life was like this....

Gosh, take some time to come back to this ruins, a place that i almost forgotten. Untill 1 day, when one of my cousin sent me the other cousin's blog, which created by the cousin who sent it to me.....oh whatever, the things is, it reminds me that i had this blog and to connect to others (this what i plan to do when i create this blog) again, i decided to back to here.

Takes a long time to back here as there's a lot of WEB (password and username retrieve) and mess (memory things) to do. Which the spirit that will never give up, i'm finally back here.....and i realise it's been almost a year i left here....i guess the motivation before this was not enough and maybe my post was not attractive and interesting enough.........lolzzz

so friends and especially cousins, i have already left a seeds which is from my blog for you....hehe...hope you will find here and drop a word here....guess there's a lot to do after this, gonna regroup my memory and post something that left behind for long time before after this....:D Well, at least will have a post once a week.....

2 comments:

ka48309 said...

So by accident you are in the cousin blog ring now. How odd.

Jordan said...

maybe by accident you brought me back here....haha