Sunday, September 24, 2006

Complicated Feel For Today

The girl i like, sent me a message today. Well, we always keep in touch before this. The reason i said suddenly she sent me a message, it's because she told me she already broke off with her boy friend.

At the first few sentence i thought it was some joke or fwd message. After I read finish the whole message, only know that it's about her. I always thought that they are happy together, and i never ask her things about them, because i don't wanna ask such question, and get answers that she's happy with her, though i want her to be happy.

Know her for quite long...8 years? I can't remember. She's from other country, so we used chat through internet and phone. There's few times we talk till the whole day, no idea what have we talk. Been many times plan to visit her, but always end up can't make it. Maybe that's the reason i lost the chance.

I still remember that day she told me, told me she had a boy friend. I am totally quiet, and only listen to what she said. Now think about it, long term relationship is not a easy thing to maintain.

From that day onward, i try to call her less, till rarely talk to her. I want her to forget me, or better to say i want to forget her. I try hard but i can't, so recently we keep in touch again just like old time.

hmm, is it a second chance this time i wonder.

20 comments:

xiao-ahmei said...

Hey, just go with the flow when there is a 'open road' for you. Not to rush which might scare her off. Since she told you, just keep remaining as the bondship.
If you still have the feeling for her.....

:)

Kiat said...

You go get her tiger!

bokbok said...

MY poor cousin!
She gave you a hint, right?
well let your cousin teach you something that can get your girl for 100%!!
I taught Kai and he said the stretegy worked well!

wanna know?

xiao-ahmei said...

me want to know!!!
:)

Jordan said...

really? teach me......i'll call you to ask....:d

well ebby, you have to do what i do too...haha....call to canada....or i teach you later...

ggrr...go for get her.....haha

ka48309 said...

Spiderman 2 Jet?

I'm a little pessimistic(see ladder theory), but there is no loss in trying. By the by, Bok boks strategy involves falling in front of the girl to see if she'll catch you. If she does, then Bok bok taught me to bat my eyes in a seductive manner.

Jordan said...

hhmm, sounds like long.....but i never think of that before....falling in front of girl see whether she will catch you....i was thinking what if i fall in the wrong timing....hoho...

Jordan said...

hmm...guess better to have a conversation bout this over the phone...let me know a time Wei...:D

bokbok said...

lol~ aiyo...Kai already told you my strategy #1 (I was thinking to let them beg me for that Kai~ lol). Hey! WHy don't i teach both of you my strategy #2?
When the girl walks by, secretely raise your leg and trip her over ( don't let her notice your leg)then catch her as quickly as possible in a ball room position(girl backward, guy lean over) then look at her w/your worry but sexy eyes. Then, shock her with your eyes and say,"are you ok lady?"

I'm sure she would fall for that lol~

Jordan said...

hhmm.....i suddenly think of many funny things with your #1 and #2....

Leah said...

Yeah! I see you cna post comments again!

Jordan said...

yupz....i knew one day we will meet again here.......hehe....everyone force to change to beta?

ka48309 said...

#2 may work. Will try at Coco's. By the by, bokbok is very good at batting her eyes.

bokbok said...

Hi, Ah Fong Ge Ge !
My dad will be in Malaysia from Oct 6 to 10. I'm jealous! Don't froget to call back home and talk to my dad.

bokbok said...

amazing!!!
I"m leaving messge with Kai at the same time!!!
B4 i left the message it was only 12, but after i posted my message...there's already 14 of them!!!

Jordan said...

hhmm.....this is the only post i got the longest commends.....haha

Wei, your dad is reaching here soon and i will be meeting him tomorrow as i will go back home...

well, what to jealous off..haha....you can come anytime you want...:D

Kiat said...

I thought nobody will notice the quote. You sure are a nerd Kai! :-P

Jordan said...

who's Coco?

Just has a short gather with your dad Wei cause i have to rush back to work.....in fact, i was back home late that night.

btw, anymore strategy to go after the gal? i think both can't work now cause she's kinda distance from me....:(

Huan Bean said...

Fly to the place where she's at right now to comfort her.

Jordan said...

will be flying there soon......but not comfort her....don't think she needs that.....haha