Monday, July 31, 2006

Pretty Baby Boy



Well, Bryan was sleeping for the first day visit so i decided to go for second visit and hope that he's awake so that i can take some picture of his. The pictures that his mother, that's my sister, sent to me were all sleepy Bryan. Thought the one only picture that took with my aunt was eye open, still not near enough to see.

I guess he fully wake today, maybe he knows his uncle coming to visit him. Or my sister keep wake him up before we arrive....haha

Anyway, i tried to carry him by just sitting down on the sofa, i'm still worry that i might accidently hurt him. We keep staring at each other. I think he's wondering who is this handsome fellow in front of me...muhahahahaha.

I took some of his picture of cousre but manage to upload only 1, cause i have no time to do it for the rest....soon will update here.

6 comments:

Kiat said...

It looks like he's scared in the picture. It's either the camera facing him too close or maybe the Uncle looked scary:-P

Jordan said...

duh....first i think he's smiling....secondly, i'm not the one who take the picture....zzz

ka48309 said...

You know what's scarry is Jet's picture. He's trying to eat something or some such.

Jordan said...

hhmm.....i wondering where can i see the picture..

Kiat said...

hey you have links on your website! do you still need help?:-)

Jordan said...

Lucky i'm not that dumb to lost my way even though i tried many times and i think it's not as good as yours and others.....:D