Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I bring you bryan....:D


hhmm....what am i dreaming....


i'm having a nice dream....do not disturb


eldest aunt with Bryan before she go back to Texas


change another post....how's this?

Well, suppose plan to go back last weekend so that i can visit my nephew and take some pictures of him, with me of course to post here.....at the end i just can't leave my works behind so i have to cancel the plan....

Anyway, my sister do send me some of his pictures, so for those uncles and aunties that might not going to see him in short while, or maybe long term, i hate to say forever.....here's some pictures for Our sleepy Bryna...

8 comments:

Kiat said...

He looks like your sister:-)

Jordan said...

duh, she's my sister baby....

my mom said that too....maybe i didn't have a good look so don't think so....

ka48309 said...

He looks like me!!!

Kiat said...

no, cuter

Jordan said...

he got our family blood and of course there's a change for him to looks like any one us...

Leah said...

wow, a baby that isn't ugly, awesome!

Anonymous said...

I thought it's ur kid ~~

Jordan said...

naw...you will be on the list if i got marry accidently someday...haha