Saturday, June 24, 2006

A Gift For The Little One

Recently there's something bothering in my mind. Thing was like this, soon my sister's little baby is coming to this world and i was scratching my head what to buy as a gift for my little nephew (doctor said confirm it's a baby boy). Hmm, what do you all think? Any suggestions? Uncle Kai, Kiat, Bean and Aunty Leah, Wei and Min and others uncles and aunties i miss out here.

By the way, the most imporant thing is, hehe, who wanna share for the gift? I can credit it for you all.........haha....with family interest rates....:D

9 comments:

ka48309 said...

Oh my Buddha, please don't remind me that I'm gonna be an uncle. I'm not that old am I?

Jordan said...

Accept it...it's not the matter of age but the order of seniority in the family....i'm young too....:D

Kiat said...

how about a PSP :P

Jordan said...

Wow, see how kind uncle kiat was...but i think i will keep for our little nephew till the age he can play....:D

Kiat said...

hey, that's the same thing I'm about to say!

Huan Bean said...

haha, kai, that's interesting with oh my buddha. Hey, I'm even worse as I'm 22 only and yet, being called uncle...... I said we give this little boy our blessing.

Jordan said...

come on be more relistic a little bit la....hehe

and kiat, consider about the distance between us and the baby nephew, i should keep it for him....hehe

Leah said...

diapers, no matter if it's the wrong size for the time, will be useful at some point in the near future

Jordan said...

see what aunt Leah just suggested...it's a good one i think...at least we supply like 1 or 2 years should be enough...:D