Friday, August 12, 2005

Bored

My friends encouraged me to start this blog to share my bored life with the world. Now what i do everyday is almost repeating the same step except eat, sleep, shit. Playing online battle net is one of the things that will do everyday to pass my time in that shop. Anyone who sitting in the shop will heard someone scream "Fucking Cocksucker Won't FUCKING DIE!!" or "Fuck Shit I Almost Kill Him!!" in front of the monitor screen at very late hours, which i'm waiting to close the shop yet i'm still one of the noob there.

By the way, today no one here for game. But posting a blog in the middle of the night, 2.43 p.m? I must be kidding to myself. That's the main reasons why i decided to have this blog, bored. I want to write down the boredness of everyday and I want one day when i leave this boring life, and look back these blog, I can laugh out loud. So the best part was, what if everyday writting the same thing.

But, who cares, that's tomorrow business already.

By the way, for the friends who care bout me, i meant 'REALLY' care bout me, please write something here so i can re-comment ah.....gum xia......:D

5 comments:

xiao-ahmei said...

Bored life huh?! Interesting...once you started with your blog, you won't find any boredom except sooner you will get bored with the blogsite. Heeeheee

Jordan said...

Well, lost interested in the blog means the life getting more bored...haha...maybe by that time only ......... in my blog when there's nothing happen

thanks Ebby be the first one who give comment.....:D

The Incredible Nobody said...

good good.. write more. i will visit everyday.. each day that i dun see something to read.. i will pull one hair off ur armpit..

xiao-ahmei said...

Nah, lost interested in the blog doesn't mean the life bored, what i meant is laziness made our blog looked like bored...not everyday update the blog.

Anyway, more people read and comment make the blog more happening. :)

Your welcome. I like to give comment!

Jordan said...

ya, ya....give more comments....don't give face.....but pull my hair from armpit a bit....ouch...